So i just upgraded my BBM and i now have BBM Channels but not sure I'm enjoying it as much :/ just seeing some channels about top apps on BlackBerry 10, some music channel about soundclound artists etc. Or is it that im the one not getting it?

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 04:49 AM
    Why worry?
    If you don't like it, you don't have to use it.
    But if you are interested, you can subscribe to just these channels that you like. And ignore the other ones that it proposes to you.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 04:55 AM
    Did you do a search of the topic you like? Yes, you need a little dig to get the good channel. I have playstation channel from Sony,for example, after search for games.
    10-12-13 05:45 AM
    Well first off, you don't have to use the Channels feature. For example I still haven't use the voice- or video feature since it has been introduced for BBM.

For Channels itself you basicly have to see it as some kind of social networking aspect they're trying to give to BBM. Imagine it like some sort of hybrid between Tumblr and Twitter: You can create channels and each posts consists of a picture and a text up to 400 characters.
    So you can either create your own channel(s) and blog about stuff you like. Photography, cooking, gardening and what ever comes to mind. Or you subscripe to channels featuring stuff you are interested in. Michael Clewley for example has a channel featuring some insight look at BB10 development and coming features.

Last but not least you can make your channel private, share it only with your friends and family on BBM. Have been on a city trip today? Share some impressions with them. Stuff like that.

Posted via the awesome Blackberry Q10
    10-12-13 05:50 AM
    For Channels itself you basicly have to see it as some kind of social networking aspect they're trying to give to BBM. Imagine it like some sort of hybrid between Tumblr and Twitter:
    Hmm, iv always seen it as facebook pages on BBM.
    10-12-13 07:05 AM