I know this has been posted before, but I am yet to see satisfactory answer. I am in the UK, using a 9800, upgraded with great difficulty to BBM7, have installed, clicked on the permissions and since yesterday, yes over 12 hours now my BBM has been 'restoring data'. I initially tried to restore from 'saved data on the phone'; it didn't let me saying I had to restore from the email address associated with my BB ID, which I did and it has been spinning round for over 12 hours saying 'restore data'.

I have done battery pulls, downloaded BBM contacts from my BB Desktop Manager, tried to delete the BBM7 from Appworld, all to no available. I believe my BB contacts can still see me because I came getting BB's from contacts (I believe) but I can see only the BBM notification at the top of the screen, can't see any message.

Can anyone help?

thanks in advance
    12-14-12 04:19 AM
    I know this has been posted before, but I am yet to see satisfactory answer. I am in the UK, using a 9800, upgraded with great difficulty to BBM7, have installed, clicked on the permissions and since yesterday, yes over 12 hours now my BBM has been 'restoring data'. I initially tried to restore from 'saved data on the phone'; it didn't let me saying I had to restore from the email address associated with my BB ID, which I did and it has been spinning round for over 12 hours saying 'restore data'.

I have done battery pulls, downloaded BBM contacts from my BB Desktop Manager, tried to delete the BBM7 from Appworld, all to no available. I believe my BB contacts can still see me because I came getting BB's from contacts (I believe) but I can see only the BBM notification at the top of the screen, can't see any message.

Can anyone help?

thanks in advance
    Wipe
    12-14-12 04:28 AM
    Wipe
    What? wipe the whole phone or just the BBM7?

trying to wipe BBM 7 via DM as we speak, I shall report back
    12-14-12 04:31 AM