Finally after the long wait the newly BBM 7 is officially available in Appworld. Now to put it on test. What do you guys think of the call feature?
    12-10-12 08:44 AM
    12-10-12 08:49 AM
    BBM disappeared on my phone after update. Uninstalled using options/advanced features, re-installed and lost all my contacts. Restored from a backup and got some of them back, but all are 'dimmed' and messages do not send. In the process now of re-inviting all my contacts.

What a pain in the ***. Thanks RIM.
    12-10-12 11:21 AM
    BBM disappeared on my phone after update. Uninstalled using options/advanced features, re-installed and lost all my contacts. Restored from a backup and got some of them back, but all are 'dimmed' and messages do not send. In the process now of re-inviting all my contacts.

What a pain in the ***. Thanks RIM.
    To uninstall an application on the 9900 you do so from Options->Device->Application Management.

BBM7 with Voice loads your contacts/conversations/groups to your device from their servers.
    You just need to login with your BBID and then you should see everything load.
    You may have "confused" BBM by loading a previous backup when it was already trying to load from the remote server?
    It can take a while sometimes so be patient.

I would try to just reload the app, loging into BBID when prompted, and wait for the results.

HTH
    12-10-12 11:33 AM