- 12-10-2012, 11:21 AM #3
BBM disappeared on my phone after update. Uninstalled using options/advanced features, re-installed and lost all my contacts. Restored from a backup and got some of them back, but all are 'dimmed' and messages do not send. In the process now of re-inviting all my contacts.
What a pain in the ***. Thanks RIM.
- CrackBerry Genius
12-10-2012, 11:33 AM #4
- 2,850 Posts
BBM7 with Voice loads your contacts/conversations/groups to your device from their servers.
You just need to login with your BBID and then you should see everything load.
You may have "confused" BBM by loading a previous backup when it was already trying to load from the remote server?
It can take a while sometimes so be patient.
I would try to just reload the app, loging into BBID when prompted, and wait for the results.
HTHMY TAKE ON THE BOLD 9900... I DON'T KNOW HOW, OR WHY, BUT IT WORKS!!!
- By ghostnyc in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2009, 02:59 PM
- By npruitt3 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-09-2009, 04:39 PM
- By npruitt3 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 10-09-2009, 04:39 PM
- By sn3w14 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2009, 01:51 PM
- By sn3w14 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2009, 01:51 PM