forgive me if this is a stupid question...

does anyone have any details on BB7 fan night?

Location, how do i get in, is it free. etc?
    08-02-11 10:39 AM
    Hi Maiev,

We really liked your #BB7FanNight entry and although you did not make the Top 40 winners (and are not eligible to receive the smartphone prize), we would love to extend an invitation for you and one guest to attend the event on Wednesday night in Toronto.

We hope you can join us for a night of hands-on time with the new BlackBerry 7 smartphones!

RSVP by reading, signing and returning the attached waiver and providing the name and email address of your guest to this email within 12 hours of this email. You will not be placed on the guest list until we have received your waiver and the names and email address of your guest.

Please let us know if you have any questions – we are looking forward to seeing you!

Best,
    Sarah
    I'd be there with Mai twitter =) @maiev !
    Last edited by Maiev; 08-02-11 at 11:03 AM.
    08-02-11 11:00 AM
    lol well done,i guess i just didn't win the contest.
    I am assuming this is an invite-only event then?

p.s. just curious, what were your 7 words you used?
    08-02-11 11:04 AM
    My 7 words is on my twitter. Nothing spectacular. However, I do think they pick people from Toronto or clearly indicates that you are in Toronto. Afterall, you don't want to pick everybody around the world who's unable to come and.. and have a half-empty party lolz :3
    08-02-11 12:01 PM
    Removed the address, pretty sure they wanted to keep that on the low, which is why it was not made public where the event was.
    08-02-11 12:27 PM
    I'd be there with Mai twitter =) @maiev !
    What was your waiver? I didn't have to send in a waiver, but i am a corporate guest. See you there.
    08-02-11 08:28 PM
    Man I wish I was going!!

My Wednesday night is free and my Thursday is in Toronto Anyway!!
    08-02-11 09:38 PM
    Can we get a leak of the location? If it's in Yonge-Dundas square, i'll be there. I don't wanna miss it! XD

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-11 09:41 PM
    The word that I am hearing is Casa Loma.
    08-03-11 07:51 AM
    I've killed myself and annoyed friends and family with trying to find out when and where this thing is going to be held. How can we find out if it really will be at Casa Loma, or somewhere else at whatever time? It's like RIM doesn't want anyone there.
    08-03-11 10:46 AM
    I'm pretty sure it's NOT casa loma...

It was posted in #2, but the mods deleted it... surely someone read it and remembers...

Not sure what the big "secret" is anyway... (looking for the big rolleyeyez)
    08-03-11 12:05 PM
    I've killed myself and annoyed friends and family with trying to find out when and where this thing is going to be held. How can we find out if it really will be at Casa Loma, or somewhere else at whatever time? It's like RIM doesn't want anyone there.
    I was just joking actually but the post below your ruined it. LOL

I was there for a corporate party many years ago and it is really nice. What a great place for a private party.

I could have went with CN Tower or Joe Bidali's but it sounded too obvious.

If my joke was correct I am sure it would have been deleted or based on my location people wouldn't take my knowledge of the castle seriously and ignored it. hmm.

Maybe the party will be at the old Garden or the HHOF.

Where ever it is I wouldn't be surprise if you could walk there underground.

Is anyone going that is going to post pictures and info to Crackberry.com
    08-03-11 12:52 PM
    what time does the event start?
    08-03-11 01:39 PM
    I think at 19:00 local time there
    08-03-11 02:08 PM
    BB7 Fan Night is being held at the Fifth in Toronto.

I don't know what the big secret is/was, but whatever.
    Last edited by Mr.Conviviality; 08-03-11 at 04:02 PM.
    08-03-11 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD