nice to see this didnt get derailed by the fanatics. hope this problem gets sorted out and dont be put off by the MINORITY of people who accuse everyone of being a basher with no evidence to stand on.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    02-15-13 09:15 AM
    Hey guys, I've been jumping back and forth between this thread and another.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=770621

I believe that this thread has more answers to the questions that everyone is looking for.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-15-13 09:18 AM
    It does appear to be tied to the blue tooth, did the battery pullout yesterday morning, all was well. Jumped in my car in the afternoon and sound was locked again. I'm still thinking it's a software upgrade and hopefully they fix it soon...prior to the US release

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 10:04 AM
    hi there, same thing is happening to me ! this issue is really weird ! suddenly the audio get locked and nothing comes out of the speakers until i restart the Z10... calls , alarm , music, nothing comes out ... we need to know it it is a hardware issue to replace the device or it is a software issue that might be fixed via Reset or format...
    Same thing happens to me with my Z10. Very annoying bug. On the flipside, we have a solution to the camera shutter sound.
    05-06-13 05:17 PM
    I tried out the Blackberry Protect by sending a sound to my BB Z10. It made a heck of a noise and then I found the audio was locked. I solved it by going to Settings, System Volume and moving the slider bar all the way back to the left then back to the middle. Bingo - audio unlocked.
    05-11-13 11:04 AM
    I tried moving system volume slider when my audio was locked to speaker (plugging in the headset did nothing). That didn't fix it for me unfortunately. problem also persisted through a restart and battery pull but was corrected strangely only by making a call then once in the call screen i had the option to choose "speaker" as the audio output. (note that I was already on speaker) Somehow that sinks up the software to know it is using the speakerphone and not the headphone jack. There doesn't appear to be any other place in the BB10 UI where you can toggle the choice of audio output in order to "kick" the right channel. Hopefully developers are listening. good luck.
    06-12-13 08:35 AM
    All of my audio problems have stopped since upgrading to 10.1

Posted via CB10
    igotaq likes this.
    06-12-13 03:52 PM
    I just launched the latest software upgrade, and ever since the restart my audio does not work. Have tried all restarts incl battery and s pull. Help pls. Need to hear notifications of call, emails etc.
    10-01-13 01:49 PM
    Strange. I never had this problem and today ... wham. My volume buttons do nothing. Luckily, the volume is at a suitable setting. But looks like a reboot is coming soon.
    04-15-14 08:48 AM
    I get the same thing. One day audio plays out of the speaker, next day it is out of the ear piece.
    Started the day of 10.2.
    05-20-14 07:39 PM
    That was happening to me until I uninstalled hub++

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 08:28 PM
    How would your audio on BB10 get locked?
    Just had this on the bosses phone, and nothing would unlock it.
    Turned the phone off, and all is good now. Any idea what would have caused it?

Any suggestions let me know. Just wondering if it was something he did or if it is
    a bug.

Thanks
    If nothing is coming out. While in the media player. Select options and Audio and make sure you select speaker. Ask you can select Earphones, Handset, Speakers.
    05-21-14 05:55 AM
37 12