So is there a difference between bb10 email notification, sending,receiving, and security compared to the other platforms....if so please elaborate thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 12:25 PM
    What phone are you currently using? Have you tried BB10 before? If you have you would know all the above listed is what makes BlackBerry experience great.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 12:41 PM
    My 2 cents from using an iPhone 5 and Htc and Z10

Email sends and receives flawlessly in all the OS'S, those who say different is crap, probably blackberry fanboys and girls.

Email notifications are efficient across all platforms too, but the best one can only be described as the best one according to your preferences because they're all different based on OS.

Security is the same across ALL platforms INCLUDING blackberry UNLESS you use BIS. Don't let anyone tell you that a passport for example without BIS is any more secure than an Iphone, it's simply not true. Anything and everything is retrievable

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 02:15 PM
    My 2 cents from using an iPhone 5 and Htc and Z10

Email sends and receives flawlessly in all the OS'S, those who say different is crap, probably blackberry fanboys and girls.

Email notifications are efficient across all platforms too, but the best one can only be described as the best one according to your preferences because they're all different based on OS.

Security is the same across ALL platforms INCLUDING blackberry UNLESS you use BIS. Don't let anyone tell you that a passport for example without BIS is any more secure than an Iphone, it's simply not true. Anything and everything is retrievable

Posted via CB10
    Important Notice :-

Anti-BlackBerry Squad Lost Member Found in crackberry. Whoever owns this member, itoy or crapdroid or micro boys, please come quick and take back ur member. Letting your member be here more time, can make him more lunatic and weird, and we carry no responsibility of it please

Typed in via Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.840
    Mausje75 and BerrySoul like this.
    06-24-15 02:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not really:

http://bizblog.blackberry.com/2015/0...-at-endpoints/

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2252
    bh7171, rlnv and BerrySoul like this.
    06-24-15 02:24 PM

Anti-BlackBerry Squad Lost Member Found in crackberry. Whoever owns this member, itoy or crapdroid or micro boys, please come quick and take back ur member. Letting your member be here more time, can make him more lunatic and weird, and we carry no responsibility of it please

Whatever you say man

Posted via CB10
    1Sleeper7 likes this.
    06-24-15 02:32 PM
    The biggest security threat are the apps you install. When you install them both on Android and BB10 you have select "access to internet", "may read your private files", "can read your contacts" etc. in the ACL. Giving the access rights the app has it can do a lot of fun. Facebook for example is spying like crazy. BB10 has at least the benefit that you can select/deselect ACL rights after the installation, Android can only do this when installing after that you cannot change it.

Google services is one big spy system in itself, something BB10 does not have. I don't know how serious serious the data collection is by the Amazon store, therefore I tend to never start it or log into it. I having nothing against Amazon but I just don't trust apps for everything. For amazon I use their web interface (for downloadable media only).
    rlnv likes this.
    06-24-15 02:37 PM
    Android and IOS present a unified view of email, text message and social network notifications, but users must open individual applications to respond.
    With Blackberry Hub, users can reply to emails, texts and post updates to social networks all from the same interface. Hub is also integrated with calenders.
    ***Disclaimer: the BB experience relies heavily on an Android runtime, which gives lower spec'd devices access to apps formatted for better spec'd devices. The Z3O, Passport and Q10 should suffice. Everything else.....................well good luck.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    jeterline and jdesignz like this.
    06-24-15 02:44 PM
    Not really:

http://bizblog.blackberry.com/2015/0...-at-endpoints/

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2252
    I just read it. And this question came up. It is mentioned in the page that even if we install android apps with apk, it doesnt compromise users privacy or datas. So does it means no android apps have access to our datas even when the permission shows otherwise?

06-24-15 02:48 PM
    I just read it. And this question came up. It is mentioned in the page that even if we install android apps with apk, it doesnt compromise users privacy or datas. So does it means no android apps have access to our datas even when the permission shows otherwise?

Of course they do. If you provide access to your file system or your contacts, that's what they will get.

But the OS itself is secure from malicious code. Not to mention BlackBerry Guardian that vets the apps.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2252
    06-24-15 03:05 PM

OMG. Made my day! Love ur sense of humor :-)

Posted via CB10
    BerrySoul and Aju like this.
    06-24-15 04:45 PM
    Of course they do. If you provide access to your file system or your contacts, that's what they will get.

But the OS itself is secure from malicious code. Not to mention BlackBerry Guardian that vets the apps.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2252
    Ooops....that hurts
    I was hoping for good news when I read the article. Hopefully BlackBerry brings in great android support or any other solution for apps without forcing us to share anything in near future!!

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 04:26 AM
    OMG. Made my day! Love ur sense of humor :-)

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 04:27 AM
    QNX has so much potential and we have seen only a marginal evolution of BB10 so far. Quite a disappointment IMHO

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 05:54 AM
    So is there a difference between bb10 email notification, sending,receiving, and security compared to the other platforms....if so please elaborate thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    Not especially. On all of them you can customize them. Why BlackBerry 10 works for me best is the Hub which is something even with apps I couldn't duplicate on android. Having everything all right there for me when I need it.

I did find with my Sony I didn't receive all my notifications but that has to do with the notification sound level which with that phone was quite low.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 09:18 AM