Everyone keeps complaining about the bb10 text messaging icon, among others, even though they have changed them time and again.

So since everyone keeps complaining incessantly, I would really like to know what would you like the icon to look like? Everyone keeps saying "It still could be different.", "Its still ugly.", "It needs improvement." , blah blah blah.

Well I'm asking you now, what should be changed about it? What should it look like? What is this mysterious icon that everyone has in mind but can't put into words? And what was wrong with the previous versions?

I would like to know.
    12-30-12 04:29 PM
    Personally I like the one we saw in the last Z10 leak, the one before just felt a little awkward I suppose.
    Last edited by LazyEvul; 12-30-12 at 06:33 PM.
    EsJayDee likes this.
    12-30-12 06:22 PM
    Thank you, so do I. Amazing. All the whining, and now when someone asks about it, no one has anything to say.
    12-30-12 06:34 PM
    I actually like the new rounded version but the previous 2 versions were really bad.
    12-30-12 06:39 PM
    I don't like it that much, it's a little too flat and simplistic, nor do I like the colours. The browser icon has the same problem. The yellow arrow looks weird to me. The more round text icon does look a little better though.

The current icons for OS7 devices look pretty good, so something more like that I guess. At the end of the day it's not really a big deal though.
    12-30-12 06:56 PM
    Sorry but no complaining about icons from me as I simply don't care. I don't understand all the angst about them. My new BB10 unit will either be in use or sleeping so I won't be giving them any attention.
    12-30-12 07:18 PM
    Right, the most recent one looks the best. People say that it needs to look more like the bbm icon but I think it already looks similar to it. And what they don't realize is it can't look identical to it because new users of Blackberrys need to be able to know which is which.
    12-30-12 07:40 PM
    Seem fine to me.Users will be in the hub and frame section far more than icon grid wont even have time to look at icons the way this OS moves fast.Most things are hated because they dont follow teh norm apporach once in hand it will all make sense and peopel will come round.
    12-30-12 08:38 PM