- CrackBerry Master
- 1,359 Posts
bb10 browser questions
For those that have used bb10 or maybe even the current version on the dev devices, can you please answer a few questions?
When opening a new tab, does it open in the back ground or does it take you there?
When you hit the back button in the browser does it need to refresh/reload the previous page?
Is the copy/paste feature better than the playbook?
Thanks in advance
- 11-20-2012, 12:54 PM #2
I"ll add a question to that list.
Can the Dev Alpha browser reflow text after a double-tap zoom, to a user-chosen size, the way the BBOS browser does?
- 11-20-2012, 03:18 PM #3
I'd venture a guess that ALL of those questions are covered by the NDA, any of the dev's and beta users have signed. But there are a few videos of the BB!0 in action, so you might sneak a view as to the way it works.
- 11-21-2012, 07:55 AM #5
Don't be afraid to THANK or LIKE
What is the ultimate BlackBerry? The ultimate BlackBerry would be a device with the screen size of the Z10 along with the physical keyboard of the Q10 and the battery life of the Z30. This, would be the ultimate BlackBerry. Why they haven't built it yet remains one of the greatest mystery of BlackBerry.
- 11-23-2012, 09:33 AM #6
I would love to get some insight on this... I almost started a new thread for the "tabs in the background" question. If nothing else, the option to change it would be awesome. That's probably my biggest gripe with the current browser. Having tabs open in the background would be huge for meBB4Life
- 11-23-2012, 11:03 AM #8BB4Life
- By Mrgogetter in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 7Last Post: 11-22-2007, 11:17 PM
- By slab0meat in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2007, 11:54 AM
- By mike21878 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2007, 02:18 AM
- By sneakersteve in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2007, 06:36 PM
- By Dgtripjr in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2007, 10:23 AM