BB10 ActiveSync support
A lot of people are asking to know if BB10 will support ActiveSync... I can tell you today that it will!!!
if you look at that picture: cascades.jpg (found at RIM's top reasons why you should switch to BlackBerry 10 - Smartphones & PDA Phones )
You can see "Work" as an account configured over ActiveSync.
So now it is confirmed!
Phone: 8330 -> 9700 -> 9810 OS 7.1Tablet: PlayBook OS2Work Phone: Samsung Galaxy Ace (Rooted / Unlocked with Galaxy Ace Unlock)
Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. Sign up for free! http://db.tt/cVv43QC
If you like, then like! If it helped, say thanks!
- 12-06-2012, 04:08 PM #3
The fact that BB 10 would give EAS support was answered a while ago. What is yet to be seen is if BB10 will have the same 30-day maximum sync limit as on the Playbook. I really hope not -- I need direct access to messages going back up to a year. I'm also hoping for better Gmail integration (labels, archiving) than on the Playbook. ~ecm
- By rroyy in forum Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 5Last Post: 05-21-2012, 07:53 AM
- By canardminceblanc in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 9Last Post: 02-28-2012, 01:31 AM
- By shingi_70 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2012, 08:12 PM
- By shingi_70 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2012, 08:12 PM
- By md12 in forum AndroidReplies: 16Last Post: 03-11-2010, 01:08 PM