- CrackBerry Abuser
- 381 Posts
BB10 and ?
I am sooooo tired of email, calendar, contact syncing issues that all I want is a BB compatible system that is easy to setup and maintain, does not belong to Google or MS, and I am willing to pay for it. Seemless between web browser, playbook and my soon to own Z10.
I know this has been brought up several times, but perhaps someday RIM will help us out with their own cloud based system.
- CrackBerry Addict
01-14-2013, 05:23 PM #2
- 568 Posts
I really hope RIM comes with its own system one day. Would be great to have a decent alternative to the almighty Google. I know Nokia had their own system for Symbian and HTC had something similar with their Sense service.
An (open) plattform for Blackberry users would be a great step.
01-14-2013, 05:52 PM #4
- 5,689 Posts
- Hey, what did you expect ?
- 01-14-2013, 05:53 PM #5
I see contact, email and such working, but stuff like web browser entirely could be seen as a privacy concern that I don't think RIM would step into, although I suppose that RIM could do like Firefox Sync, and make it use a local encryption key.In RIM we trust!
- By m23haz in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2012, 07:25 PM
- By varunsain in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2012, 01:18 AM
- By Joe.User in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 15Last Post: 02-05-2012, 10:37 AM
- By modine in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2012, 05:41 PM
- By RudyWixon in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 16Last Post: 01-30-2012, 07:18 PM