Okay, confession time! I realized my laptop is gathering dust since I work the web via BB. I unjustly get angry when a site isn't berry friendly. And to further prove the addiction, I was asked today what browser I preferred as a recommendation for my father. Blankly, I responded with my BB browser.

So, has anyone else experienced signifigantly less computer time and greater use of your BB instead?

I'm thinking I am crazy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-08 11:36 PM
    My PC time has gone down big time since I purchased my 8820 last Sept. so no your not crazy! But I have been ripping CD's and transferring to my SD card so I am using the PC as of now.
    02-26-08 11:44 PM
    My home computer gets turned only for the kids anymore. My work computer on the otherhand gets more attention...that is until our work ticketing system goes Blackberry enabled.....then who knows.
    02-27-08 08:44 AM
    Internet use is still so much better on my pc. It's fantastic having the capability on my BB, but lets face it... it's slow going and since not all sites are mobile compatible I've run into some lock ups. Not to mention at my age my poor eyes couldn't take a full day of BB internet use. LOL!
    02-27-08 09:08 AM
    whats a pc... o the big box that use to do stuff lol

if fact i have a program where i can crontol my pc from my berry ha has my pc time gone down i think yes and 99.99% of the time on a bb
    02-27-08 09:36 AM
    Not really a drop in usage, I don't get annoyed that I can't use it when I'm out now though. Something I say a lot: "If only I could have Dreamweaver and Photoshop on my BlackBerry..."
    02-27-08 10:19 AM
    I still use my Computer to access the web, it's so much easier than my BB. However, when I'm out and about and have some time to kill waiting for whatever the reason I'll use my BB since my Computer isn't available.
    02-27-08 11:21 AM
    I type on my computer like on a BB, like try to double space to put in a period and cap, think there is auto-text to correct didnt to didn't. Wow, i make a tone of mistake when i type on a computer now!!! (see, told ya)
    02-27-08 11:36 AM
    Wouldn't say it's really gone down. But I definitely use it while mobile and sometimes even in the house if I don't feel like firing up the laptop or going to the pc.
    02-27-08 09:57 PM
    My laptop is still the preferred mode but when I'm out on the road, it's definitely me and my BB.
    02-27-08 10:27 PM
    I find myself sitting at my computer, typing emails on my BB, all the time. LOL
    02-27-08 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD