Hey everyone,

Can someone please tell me how to make the screen light up for all alerts (like texts, emails, IM;s, etc)? Right now, I think it only lights up for calls.... Or am I missing something??? HELP please?!?!?
    07-16-09 10:29 PM
    Hey everyone,

Can someone please tell me how to make the screen light up for all alerts (like texts, emails, IM;s, etc)? Right now, I think it only lights up for calls.... Or am I missing something??? HELP please?!?!?
    That is traditional for all blackberry's. You can download BBlight to change these options. The way RIM looks at it the screen doesn't need to light up as it would be in your holster or pocket. It lights up for the phone calls so you can see the caller ID.
    07-16-09 11:09 PM
    Thank you so much. This is my first one (as you can tell...lol) so I thought it was something I have done. I am assuming BBLight in on here in the apps section so I will check it out. Thanks again!

That is traditional for all blackberry's. You can download BBlight to change these options. The way RIM looks at it the screen doesn't need to light up as it would be in your holster or pocket. It lights up for the phone calls so you can see the caller ID.
    07-22-09 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD