Hey guys,

I went from a blackberry curve 8350 to an android recently and couldn't get use to it. So I'm coming back to blackberry!!! But here is my problem, I don't know which one to get. I really like the look of the torch and the touchscreen but I don't like the compactness of the key board. I liked my curve when I had it and if I got one would not feel any different about not having a touchscreen. I did a comparison test and they both looked the same. So here's my question, which one would be best for me? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks guys!
    11-07-11 06:07 PM
    Screen is important to me, pictures, video. Torch 9810 is my choice all the way. Yes the keyboard can be cramping at times but for me the 9810 would be the way to go. I currently have the 9800.

In the end it is all personal preference. Decide what is more important to you and go from there.

Good luck!
    youwayed likes this.
    11-07-11 06:21 PM
    Dude!!!

Go for the Torch 9810!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Get what works for you, weight your options. The above comments are personal opinion.
    Last edited by elchavodellethbridge; 11-07-11 at 07:42 PM. Reason: inserted disclaimer
    inocent3 likes this.
    11-07-11 07:39 PM
    Why isn't there an option for the 9900? If it's not provided by your carrier maybe you could get it unlocked and use it then.
    11-07-11 08:00 PM
    9810 Would be Amazing .. its faster , bigger , Touch :P , and stronger ,, WAY STRONGER then curve xD
    11-07-11 08:01 PM
    Oh god. Never get a Curve. Torch all the way.
    11-07-11 08:14 PM
    Torch 9810 can be a good option for you... but the Bold 9900 Blackberry is the best option, plus you got it all.. touch and keyboard without a slider.
    11-07-11 09:01 PM
    I just got the 9900 n love it. Gf just gt the curve 9360 guess wat we both love it now the 9900 has a bit better screen and touch etc but the curve does everything my bold does. Well everything I use anyway atm.

I had the choice of this the torch the iphone 4 and the galaxy s2 but to me android feels clunky iphones are very boring / frustrating after the initial week. My gf had the choice of the curve and the touch 9810 both in white but to me I think a blackberry looks its best with its traditional design.

If I were to sum blackberry up to other devices it to me is like my bmw simple, effective amazing little touches. Other platforms are like vauxhaulls loads a gizmos without the class. Wow sorry iv gone way off topic here and waffled please forgive me I'm from the uk and woke up in the middle of the night and typed this night people x
    11-07-11 10:01 PM
    I'd go for the Torch, I have one and the keyboard is the same size as the Curves, just sculpted keys instead of the Clicky keys on the Curve line. You get used to the slider, I don't even notice it any more. And the larger touch screen, liquid graphics and faster CPU are all worth it. I chose the 9810 over the 9900 even just for the larger screen with landscape, even though it has a smaller keyboard, I consider that an exceptable compromise.

CS
    11-07-11 10:37 PM
    The Torch keyboard is not bad at all. The transition from my 9700 was almost automatic, and I no longer hit the menu button when attempting to type "e" as I did on the 9700. If it seems cramped, give it a few days.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-11 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD