my torch keeps restarting itself, it's doing it at roughly the same time everday, this is the third handset i have had in the last two weeks!! is there a fault or a bug with os6 or is a feature of the phone? help!!!!
    06-24-11 01:20 PM
    Not part of OS6 for sure. Likely a setting. Check options>device>auto on/off.
    06-24-11 03:53 PM
    i've checked that setting already and it's disabled. thanks though.
    06-25-11 01:23 AM
    erm...........thanks
    06-25-11 02:23 AM
    Mine did the same thing. Plus it had an issue with playing music- all my songs would skip all the time.
    06-25-11 02:50 PM
    Mine did the same thing. Plus it had an issue with playing music- all my songs would skip all the time.
    ... did the same thing. So what did you do to correct the problem. This may help the original poster.
    06-25-11 03:31 PM
    @ Dalton4L
    try putting a new memory card in your handset. thats what seemed to be the problem with mine, it must have been corrupt. i did put another post on here about a corrupt memory card and another user said that you can plug it in to your pc and let windows scan/ correct the problem but to be honest with the price of memory cards on ebay etc i just replaced it with a new one. hope it helps your problem.
    06-26-11 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD