Hi All!

I didn't find anything on this or else I wouldn't have started a new thread...but I'm thinking of buying the BB Tour but not too sure on how I would like it.

I started out with the Pear, and it was a cute lil phone that I liked, I never had a BB before that so I didn't know all the capabilities.

I then got the Storm the same day it came out. I was a little more mature in the BB world then, still don't know the ins and outs like I've noticed quite a few ppl do LOL.

Then I saw the Tour and fell in love with the look.

I just wanted to get some opinions from people who have had the Storm and went to the Tour or vice versa.

Which model in your opinion is best?

Thanks CrackBerry Family!

B
    08-19-09 01:29 PM
    It is all down to whether you prefer to type quickly or have a big screen really. One isn't better than the other. I have a Storm and I love my dad's Tour... but some people prefer the Storm.
    08-19-09 02:27 PM
    ya...i LOVE the storm cuz of the big screen...but i hate when i'm trying to type fast it starts to lag. My mom has the Bold and i like how the screen is on that, i haven't actually seen the Tour so i can't compare those...but i'm a complete girly girl and get my nails done so it makes it that much harder for me to type on the Storm...

but thanks for the feedback!
    08-19-09 02:30 PM
    The only thing that the Storm betters on the Tour is the screen size. Overall the Tour is a superior device. And, since your a girly girl, I'm sure you'll find the physical keyboard far easier to navigate. If you have any more questions, feel free to BBM me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 03:34 PM
    AWESOME! thats the conclusion i'm coming to lol.
    08-19-09 03:41 PM
    Haha...I was thinking, Hmm...I've never heard of the "BB PEAR".

My brother has the storm. It was his first BB and he's definitely happy with it. But he didn't have anything to compare it to. It seems to me that most people who had a BB before the Storm aren't crazy about the Storm.

I have had multiple BB's and have spent some time on my brother's Storm.

I LOVE THE TOUR.

I would recommend the Tour over the Storm for sure!
    08-19-09 03:47 PM
    the Pear!!!??? MMMM sounds yummy! lol
    ya i'm in love with the storm...dunno. but the tour sounds ten times better. i'm always on my phone...my entertainment, my boyfriend hates it! but definitely makin the change
    08-20-09 01:06 PM
    LOL I JUST READ THE 1ST POST...I DID SAY PEAR!!! HA HA HA i meant pearl...lol
    08-20-09 01:07 PM
    GOT THE TOUR...HAD IT FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS && I >>LOVE<< IT!!!!

Nice of Verizon to thro in this cute lil HP notebook too!!
    08-24-09 10:45 PM
    I have both the storm and the tour. I love them both. The tour is definitely faster, no comparison. The typing is much faster also. Though I love the storms large screen with touch. If I had to give one up I would keep the tour. But that's just my preference.

Something else to consider though is if you really should get one now. The storm2 is coming out most likely in a couple months. Maybe as early as october. I am gonna buy one soon as it does. The videos and info on it so far makes it look like its gonna be insane. If you can wait you might wanna do that and get storm2.

Lol sorry if I made decision harder but hopefully it helps.

08-24-09 11:02 PM
    Wow I def overlooked your last post until after I posted. My bad.

08-24-09 11:04 PM
    I have both the storm and the tour. I love them both. The tour is definitely faster, no comparison. The typing is much faster also. Though I love the storms large screen with touch. If I had to give one up I would keep the tour. But that's just my preference.

Something else to consider though is if you really should get one now. The storm2 is coming out most likely in a couple months. Maybe as early as october. I am gonna buy one soon as it does. The videos and info on it so far makes it look like its gonna be insane. If you can wait you might wanna do that and get storm2.

Lol sorry if I made decision harder but hopefully it helps.

OMG! you like really just made me want to go back 2 Verizon and say...ummm...nvmd, i want the Storm2.
    oh well...my rich husband is out there somewhere. i should find him before then HA HA!
    thanks for your input!
    08-25-09 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD