- CrackBerry User
- 39 Posts
Back in 2009 when I got my 8900 I installed the supplied cd on to my laptop. The result of doing this was that it reduced my laptop to a snail's pace. I use Excel a lot and, as an example, it would take a couple of minutes to simply highlight a row. Uninstalling the software had no effect and neither did restoring back to a prevoius Restore Point. The only solution was to completely wipe my laptop, reinstall Windows and everything else (except BB whatever it was). I vowed at the time that I would never install any BB software again.
Well, I would like to let bygones to be bygones and when I get my shiny new BB10, install the new software that comes with it on my laptop. So my question is was I alone with this problem with BB software back in 2009 and is there any danger of it happening to me again in 2013?
- By wolfman75 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 16Last Post: 02-07-2008, 09:54 PM
- By amischke in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2008, 12:41 PM
- By amischke in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2008, 11:54 AM
- By Din in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2007, 11:39 AM
- By apcarandang in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 14Last Post: 05-10-2007, 11:53 PM