-----

Because the BB Smart Email Viewer is $29, I'd like to get some opinions of those who think it is or is not the best and why. Thanks

-----
    06-05-08 10:31 AM
    I like empower pro more, but that is just my opinion.
    06-05-08 10:33 AM
    Both Empower and BBSmart offer free, OTA trials. Give them both a shot and see what you like best. I personally liked Empower more; I couldn't justify the money for either though.
    06-05-08 10:41 AM
    Yeah, it bums me out that the OEM OS doesn't give you the HTML ability. I mean, isn't it expected we might need that?

I'm seriously wanting to buy Empower, but hate to use up my dwindling memory and also spend the $$
    06-05-08 12:08 PM
    Yeah, it bums me out that the OEM OS doesn't give you the HTML ability. I mean, isn't it expected we might need that?

I'm seriously wanting to buy Empower, but hate to use up my dwindling memory and also spend the $$
    Something else to keep in mind is that Empower/BBSmart don't offer real HTML email. They simply clean up the hyperlinks, add rich text, and add some images to the body. The background color is something you choose and it will be pretty much universal to all your emails. This is why I have a hard time spending the money on it.
    06-05-08 03:19 PM
    Im using bb smart. I liked it better than empower.
    06-05-08 07:14 PM
    -----

Are you guys saying that we can't use HTML in these programs?

-----
    06-05-08 10:43 PM
    I have been told by a few that Empower works a little better/faster.

However, these same people and more each day are complaining that Empowers customer service is getting pretty bad. May be something to consider before buying.
    06-06-08 09:08 AM

It's coming in 4.5... if it ever comes out.
    06-06-08 09:46 AM
    I so much hope it comes soon.

Only seems logical to have that built in (that and a decent alarm program, haha)... But hey, what do I know
    06-06-08 09:53 AM
    I so much hope it comes soon.

Only seems logical to have that built in (that and a decent alarm program, haha)... But hey, what do I know
    I just got BBSmart Alarms - been getting a lot of good reviews. In fact, I got it for free this morning via a promotion on this site - purchase any software for $5 or more and Smart Alarms is thrown in for free. Something about a 200K+ member celebration.

Crap, the admins restrict posting of URL's here till after you have 10 posts. (This is my 1st post here ) So I can't give you the direct links.

Search on BBSmart Alarms

Check it out !
    06-26-08 05:16 PM
    I just got BBSmart Alarms - been getting a lot of good reviews. In fact, I got it for free this morning via a promotion on this site - purchase any software for $5 or more and Smart Alarms is thrown in for free. Something about a 200K+ member celebration.

Crap, the admins restrict posting of URL's here till after you have 10 posts. (This is my 1st post here ) So I can't give you the direct links.

Search on BBSmart Alarms

Check it out !
    Welcome to CB, you will LOVE it

Everyone can get the link from the main site CrackBerry.com – The #1 Site for BlackBerry Users & Abusers
    06-26-08 05:36 PM
    i got bbsmart email viewer when it was onsale like the the alarms and shortcut programs are now.
    i just purchased the alarms and shortcuts for $5
    06-26-08 07:40 PM
    I really like the google mobile applications for email, but then I am a gmail user. They are easy to use and free! Using google apps you can get it for your own domain.
    06-26-08 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD