I don't think so, I was able to browse the entire time I was having e-mail problems, I don't think it was related, that sounds more like a carrier issue to me.
    02-03-09 09:05 AM
    Good Job RIM!!!! I think they need the guy from VZW with the glasses for reliability and dependability!
    02-03-09 09:08 AM
    I just sent 2 test messages to my gmail on my bb, and it looks like things are back to normal. I recieved both of them a few seconds after they hit my actual gmail inbox. Sent messages from work e-mail and hotmail, neither of which are tied to my unit.
    02-03-09 10:13 AM
    Good Job RIM!!!! I think they need the guy from VZW with the glasses for reliability and dependability!
    Hahahaaa
    This made me laugh out loud... The people here in the office are wondering why I just had a random outburst!!

I agree LoL!!!
    02-03-09 10:23 AM
    My BB Messenger is now spotty. Some getting through, some not at all, some messages received later than messages sent prior.
    02-03-09 10:27 AM
    I can definitely log into my BIS site, as I've deleted my gmail account so many times, but woke up this morning and I'm STILL without email since SATURDAY. This is getting ridiculous. I'm paying $30 a month for this?
    darn! it's probably just me then

your account name is "xxxxxx"@sprint.blackberry.net right?

like your account name is your blackberry email without the @sprint.blackberry.net right?

because i'm trying to log in and i have nothing but problems sprint couldnt help me out yesterday becuse they said their blackberry service was down.
    02-03-09 10:43 AM

like your account name is your blackberry email without the @sprint.blackberry.net right?

because i'm trying to log in and i have nothing but problems sprint couldnt help me out yesterday becuse they said their blackberry service was down.
    Correct, I was able to get on mine late last night, you should be able to get on there by now. I hate Sprint customer service.
    02-03-09 10:49 AM
    ^ yeah, it's just my account then. i think something is wrong with it. the service rep told me something was wrong with my account or it may just be the BB service.

like she said i had no blackberry account or something like that. but i have emails coming through, data, bbm, aim, the whole bb data plan.

she said it was odd and she has no idea why that's happening.

i guess i'll be on the phone for a couple hours today

edit: is there any way to resend my service books without accessing BIS or BES?
    02-03-09 11:01 AM
    I don't believe so, I think that you have to log on to BIS.
    02-03-09 11:26 AM
    FYI, as of late AM EST today, I still had received no emails on the BB, but could log into the BIS [something I couldn't do yesterday].

Everything seemed in order, however no push email. Resend service books didn't help. Called VZW and transferred to BlackBerry support. They said there were 'errors' in the accounts send/receive logs [only viewable from their side] and had me delete the accounts off the BIS site and re-enter all info...no joy. Admin viewable only errors returned [or so I was told]. Next the tech deleted the accounts and re-entered them from the Admin side...all working well now.
    02-03-09 11:34 AM

Actually your account name is not the same as your email unless you just used the same name to set up the email acccount.
    02-03-09 12:10 PM
    i'm pretty sure i did. i dont know... oh well

is there anyway i can find that out on my own? or do i have to call sprint and give them my pin?
    02-03-09 12:48 PM
    If you still retained the BIS registration email in your messages, you can find it there. I have only had my phone for a little over a month, but I forgot my ID, so I went to my oldest emails and sure enough it was there.
    02-03-09 01:07 PM
    ^ i think i've wiped all my messages since then. is there anyway to check my blackberry email not on my phone?
    02-03-09 02:21 PM
    YES! i logged on and resent my service books and now i have HTML email!

turns out my email wasnt the same as my log in

stupid sprint. they couldnt solve my problem over the phone. but they solved it over chat on the internet? lol
    02-03-09 02:57 PM
    Is everyone back in service? I still can't get anything.
    02-03-09 08:22 PM
    i'm back in service... but it seems like everything is choppy. like i have emails that re-push for some darn reason. and some i dont get at all
    02-05-09 10:00 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD