Yeah, I’ve been trying so many times to no avail to do this—installing the BlackBerry’s ultimate VKB onto my android phones! Well, tonight I have finally managed to do just that with a patched Cobalt’s apk. The culprit has long been just this: the targeted android phone MUST run at least Android Lollipop or v5.0. That’s it.

I manually updated my old ZenFone 6’s firmware to a Lollipop, and now I have it! The very reason for my obsessive compulsiveness towards ALL BlackBerry 10 phones: THE KEYBOARD! And it runs PERFECT on my old ZenFone 6!

Granted, it’s a VKB, but hey, it's THE BB10’s VKB!

To be brutally honest, this is staggeringly a game changer for me.
    Last edited by bhoqeem; 05-15-16 at 09:46 AM.
    04-30-16 12:48 PM
    Not to be mean. But downloading SwiftKey's keyboard would have been almost the same thing. Since bb licensed to use swiftkey keyboard for their vkb.
    Last edited by Ronindan; 04-30-16 at 03:00 PM.
    04-30-16 01:06 PM
    Not to be mean. But downloading Swiftke's keyboard would have been almost the same thing. Since bb licensed to use swiftkey keyboard for their vkb.
    No. I know and have tried that. It's different. In fact, it's VERY different and I HATE Swiftke keyboard.
    04-30-16 01:51 PM
    I ain't have to buy a priv just to get the ultimate keyboard that I need to write my regular works on. Heheh. And I get all the apps I ever want till I puke.

Meanwhile I keep a BB10 nice and dry for all critical thingies like bank apps, financial transactions, passwords notes, private matters and sensitive data and email/messages traffics I could not import into an android.

Life's good.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by bhoqeem; 05-01-16 at 02:41 AM.
    04-30-16 06:22 PM