My red curve mysteriously erases only my call log & text msgs every weekend starting friday evenings. I have checked my settings & it is supposed to keep info for way longer than a week. it keeps emails!?! AT&T rep said he never heard this issue. CANNOT SPEAK TO BB REP. it is friday & this guy reset (control, alt, delete) my phone to see if this will happen this weekend.

HAS ANYONE HAD THIS ISSUE & RESOLVED IT W/O REPLACING THE PHONE?
    06-13-08 02:45 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

That is an issue that all of us are dealing with. The problem is caused by running low on available memory.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    06-13-08 02:47 PM
    mine was doing that too, I found out I didnt have enough memory. You should go to options-advanced options i think and delete stuff that you dont use, like extra themes, and whatever you DONT use all the time. I worked for me! And if you have a micro sd card, save all your pics and stuff there, not on device memory.
    06-13-08 03:30 PM
    yeah
    i wish there was a search function or a sticky in these forums that would tellme what the deal is with my phone...
    you have low memory, probably from taking too many pics w/o a sd card
    options>status>file free
    whats your number, should be a minimum of 12,xxx,xxx
    good luck and welcome to cb!
    06-13-08 04:01 PM
    I don't have much stuff on my 8310 yet...still have about 22 MB free...I deleted the sample video, but nothing else so far...no worries here...
    06-13-08 04:42 PM
    It comes down to the Efficient Management of your Memory. With the already Limited available memory, storing tons of read eMails, texts and a bulging browser cache will eventually exhaust the memory on your BB. If you don't clear out all that Clutter, then your beloved BB is gonna prove to you how smart it is by doing it for you. Manage your Memory, by deleting read text and eMail, and cleaning your Browser on a regular basis as needed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-08 09:11 PM
    No need to replace you BB. Just follow Stoner's thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-08 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD