I've been searching for a few days now and can't find out whats going on.
    i recieve a pin message from a contact I've had for ages and it shows the smiley face, but when i go into the BB Msngr it doesnt show the message.
    If i go into my messages folder it shows a small preview of the message.
    But nothing on BB Msngr.
    I've tried the ATL+lglg but it only worked to recieve one message and back to the ole issue.
    PLZ HELP.
    08-24-08 12:56 PM
    I've had this problem, but only if I already have a conversation open with the other person.
    It seems like a glitch.
    If I delete the old conversation the new one (that you preveiw in the message folder) should come up on BBM.

If that's not it, I'm sure you'll get many other helpful replys.
    08-24-08 01:00 PM
    I've been searching for a few days now and can't find out whats going on.
    i recieve a pin message from a contact I've had for ages and it shows the smiley face, but when i go into the BB Msngr it doesnt show the message.
    If i go into my messages folder it shows a small preview of the message.
    But nothing on BB Msngr.
    I've tried the ATL+lglg but it only worked to recieve one message and back to the ole issue.
    PLZ HELP.
    Do a battery pull. This was an issue with the 4.2 OS. I found closing conversations after I was complete with them and not having too many open conversations at one time would minimize the occurrence. Since upating to 4.5 OS haven't had the problem.
    08-24-08 01:00 PM
    I've had issues with this, as well. It seems to get a graphical display glitch. The only way I've found actually view it, is to have them resend it.

And the above poster is right, seems more conversations going the more likely it is to glitch up.
    08-24-08 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD