Hi guys,

I just purchased my BB a couple of weeks ago and I cannot put it down. My questions is: Can I save my BB messenger chats on my computer? I've not installed the disk that came with the phone because my personal laptop is getting repaird so if the answer is there, I apologize. I have some important info on my messenger and if there is a way to save the entire chat on the laptop can someone tell me how?

Thanks a million!!

Lisa
    01-15-08 07:19 AM
    Hey Lisa,

The best thing I think you could do is copy the conversation and email it to yourself.

Hope that helps!
    01-15-08 08:21 AM
    I have a different question, but figured this would be a great place to post it in stead of starting a new thread. I deleted my BB Messenger (for space) and would like it back. I have tried to get it OTA from blackberry.com and it says that my phone doesn't support messenger. Any ideas? Thanks!
    01-15-08 08:43 AM
    I have always heard you can send messages with PIN.

I have tried but could not do it.

Can someone explain how to do ti?
    01-15-08 09:03 AM
    I have a different question, but figured this would be a great place to post it in stead of starting a new thread. I deleted my BB Messenger (for space) and would like it back. I have tried to get it OTA from blackberry.com and it says that my phone doesn't support messenger. Any ideas? Thanks!
    Check out this Thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f5/blac...ssenger-14739/
    01-15-08 09:14 AM
    I have always heard you can send messages with PIN.

I have tried but could not do it.

Can someone explain how to do ti?
    PIN Messages could only be sent to someone else with a BBerry.

Under SMS hit the menu key, then compose PIN, start typing the contact with a PIN # stored in their file. The phone will prompt you if the contact you selected doesnt have a PIN stored.

You can also check out this other thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/pin-14735/
    01-15-08 09:45 AM
    Thanks Jazzee,

Good idea. I did copy but when I tried to paste it onto an email, it said the field was full. I only got about a third of the chat but now I know to save as I go.

Thanks for taking the time to answer

Lisa
    01-18-08 06:41 PM
    Hey Lisa,

The best thing I think you could do is copy the conversation and email it to yourself.

Hope that helps!

Thats exactly what i do. Very handy for saving those priceless moments
    01-18-08 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD