Hello all,
    I am having trouble with my volume on my bb messenger when i receive voice notes. When it plays a message the volume is low so I have to use the side volume to turn it up. How can I keep the volume up loud all the time. Thanks
    05-15-09 09:55 AM
    Hello all,
    I am having trouble with my volume on my bb messenger when i receive voice notes. When it plays a message the volume is low so I have to use the side volume to turn it up. How can I keep the volume up loud all the time. Thanks
    This has happened to me as well, but I'm not sure if it's a problem.

I think having the volume too low at first is better than having it BLARE suddenly at me.

What I do is I just pause the voice note at the beginning, turn up the volume to something suitable, and then push play. Pretty easy.
    05-15-09 09:58 AM
    Yea mine is a flippin blare and I don't know how in the world to fix that annoying crap!
    05-15-09 10:14 AM
    Hello all,
    crc the problem might be occuring before it gets to you. If the person that sends it records it in a low volume then you have yours set to say halfway then you are gonna have to crank it up to hear it. I would tell the other party to turn their volume up before they send them, see if that works, oh and WDE...
    Last edited by mwdb4au; 05-15-09 at 10:45 AM.
    05-15-09 10:39 AM
    Didnt even know you could send voice notes via bbm......

Nice.... Nicceee........ Nice.
    05-15-09 10:48 AM
    I get voice notes alot on BBM, most are hilarious...
    05-15-09 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD