Alright so here is my problem. I was going thru and deleting my old messages. I just went to that days date and deleted all prior - however it didn't delete a BB Messenger Convo from a few days earlier. It was a message that I didn't even send to my contact so when I opened it it was blank. However I tried several times to delete it and it just wont let me. I have no idea what's going on or why it won't let me delete it. When I go to my messages it just has the little smiley face icon with a small clock on the bottom and it says Conversation after my contacts name. Any help would be appreciated it!!! Thanks.
    05-05-09 06:18 PM
    While you are in BBM if you highlight the person (the one the conversation was with), hit the menu button, and select 'end conversation' does it go away?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 06:27 PM
    No it doesn't. In fact it doesn't even have it listed as a current conversation. But that same icon with the smiley face and a clock in the lower right corner is next to his name under contacts...if that makes a difference.
    05-05-09 06:32 PM
    DO you have an alert set for this contact?
    05-05-09 06:34 PM
    No I don't
    05-05-09 06:40 PM
    No it doesn't. In fact it doesn't even have it listed as a current conversation. But that same icon with the smiley face and a clock in the lower right corner is next to his name under contacts...if that makes a difference.
    If it's not listed as a current conversation then from where are you able to open and read the conversation?
    05-05-09 06:42 PM
    If I go to my messages it is listed in there. That's where it won't delete from. But it's not an actual conversation its just blank - like if I were getting ready to send a new message to someone.
    05-05-09 06:46 PM
    If I go to my messages it is listed in there. That's where it won't delete from. But it's not an actual conversation its just blank - like if I were getting ready to send a new message to someone.
    If the smiley face under his contact name under the contact list has the small clock, it just means that you ended the conversation before he had a chance to read the message. If I were you I'd try a battery pull and see if that helps.
    05-05-09 06:48 PM
    And the battery pull is done while the phone is still on correct? Sorry I'm new to this and still learning all the tricks haha...
    05-05-09 06:55 PM
    And the battery pull is done while the phone is still on correct? Sorry I'm new to this and still learning all the tricks haha...
    Yes. Make sure it's on. Do this a couple times a week for good measure.
    05-05-09 06:57 PM
    forever - Sure enough that did the trick. I really appreciate the help man. I'll be sure to do that a few times a week. Thanks again
    05-05-09 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD