I just got a message in BB messenger. Problem is that it wouldn't show it to me. I tried a reset and it workred but now I've lost my entire convo that's been a week in length. Can someone explain what happened or tell me how to prevent it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-08 07:01 PM
    This actually happens to me about once every few weeks. I'm not sure what causes it but I can usually clear up the situation by just ending the conversation, closing out the bb messenger completely, and then restarting it. Unfortunately this still means that the message has been lost. I can't pin down the exact cause, but it seems to happen to me after I've let the battery get REAL low. for some reason, even after i charge the phone has some hiccups.

I also get this really weird glitch where my messages won't show up when I'm writing them but all of a sudden they send in all caps and written backwards????? no idea, but that's also fixed by completely ending the convo.

Hope you figure it out for both our sakes, good luck!
    Ryan
    01-22-08 08:39 PM
    BBM has some severely limiting memory issues. Doing as studentberry advised is about it, ending the convo does what you need.
    01-22-08 11:10 PM
    A week long convo is pretty long. Multiple long convos will even start the memory cleaner and delete your emails and call logs.
    01-22-08 11:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD