I have a question about my BBM, When I set up my BBM I had gmail and my BB email on my phone. I noticed that my BBM is linked to my gmail and not my BBemail. Does anyone know how to change that? I have taken gmail off of my phone because I hate the junk mail. lol

B*
    10-22-08 08:04 AM
    I would try to resend your service books
    10-22-08 10:09 AM
    I am confused as to how BlackBerry Messenger is linked to your e-mail? It uses your PIN...
    10-22-08 10:16 AM
    I am confused as to how BlackBerry Messenger is linked to your e-mail? It uses your PIN...
    Check this out also.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...erry-messenger

And yes when you setup BIS, you enter your PIN info that is linked to any email that in in your BIS settings, do if someone were to send a request to your yahoo account you would get it, and if another person sent one to your gmail account you would get it, since they are all active under your BIS/PIN settings....
    10-22-08 10:22 AM
    Are you sure that you are not looked at your "messages" folder?
    Your email and bbm will show up there together.
    10-22-08 10:25 AM
    Check this out also.

Lecture 8: How To Use BlackBerry Messenger | CrackBerry.com

And yes when you setup BIS, you enter your PIN info that is linked to any email that in in your BIS settings, do if someone were to send a request to your yahoo account you would get it, and if another person sent one to your gmail account you would get it, since they are all active under your BIS/PIN settings....
    Well, I understand that, but I don't know of a single person that's ever gotten it to work (adding a BBM contact via e-mail), and I'm not sure why they have the option at all...
    10-22-08 11:25 AM
    10-22-08 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD