Ok guys i couldnt get the bb maps to find the satellite it took forever and it was driving me crazy so i uninstalled weatherbug and walla the bb maps with gps works instantly it finds the gps satellite.I wonder why this is happening? anyone else run both apps and have problems with gps?.I love weatherbug but im going to wait to see what happens if its conflicting with each other.My device is the storm.
    12-10-08 03:26 PM
    were you indoors the entire time, outdoors the entire time? did you move at all indoors when trying. try both together outdoors. they both work for me outdoors.
    12-10-08 03:30 PM
    I was outdoors both times maybe i should re install weatherbug now and try again? Its so weird that one app would affect the other.dont they both use gps?
    12-10-08 03:34 PM
    i have both on my phone. works...i get 10 birds.
    12-10-08 03:35 PM
    Same thing happened to me. The location would not work, it kept saying "locating satilites", I had the gps on in my settings but it wouldn't work. I then tried to use my BB maps and now that wouldn't find the satilites either so i deleted Weatherbug and now my BB maps work again. I hope they fix it because it's a cool app.
    12-10-08 05:18 PM
    i use both and they both work.
    12-10-08 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD