Long post, sorry guys.

I am needing someone else's thoughts, i recently drowned my uninsured bold 7 months into contract and my plan was to insure at 6 months, first doh... still got 11 month contract left, doh ..ouch ���. Anyways i am now in line for another bold or i could delve in the storms bigger screen.

The screen size would be of use with regards to myself playing videos and browsing daily. I know they say it's all about preference but I�m afraid i will miss the full qwerty keyboard and not adapt to the other, i can see that it would make your thumbs feel tired after a long session on the keyboard which I�m okay with as i never really write extremely long text on a regular basis but will i just miss the bold keyboard!?!

I will miss the wireless too as at every chance i would jump on it will the bold over 3G and was great for testing too, thou i didn't ever have a problem with 3G, speeds were fine i was just unable to download some files but i guess that can be done from the laptop and placed onto my BB if the storm is purchased.

Also, you can turn auto tilt off i assume? Prone to msn whilst laying/monged on the couch

Is a comfortable typing speed obtained on the storm? I know the bold will win hands down here but I am willing to compromise, i need to know what I�m letting myself in for haha...

Or do i go with the faster processor, wireless, qwerty keyboard and a camera that works, Lol

I am so stuck in-between taking that leap to improve browsing and videos or to keep with the perks of the powerhouse that is the bold or a thought that's only just crossed my mind an wait for a good contender BB to be realised? I am in the UK thou, gerrr..

Opinions and experiences please
    08-07-09 02:06 PM
    Try the Blackberry Tour..Love it!!!
    08-07-09 02:33 PM
    the only difference in typing imo is that you have to pickup your fingers not slide from button to button. Video will obviously be better, but wifi will be a huge downside. play with the storm at a store first then see if you're fine with it, maybe its worth trying for a year
    08-07-09 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD