So about an hour or so ago was out to dinner. I had an alert on my BB & got it out. One of friends said "Oh I wish I had a Blackberry. Looked at one other day but was too expensive. Maybe should save up for one."

I just smiled & said "Yep, ya should."
    12-28-08 10:21 PM
    I just tell people to get whatever works for them. I have steered
    people toward the BB based on their needs and away from the BB
    for the same reason. The phone is only as good as the user holding
    it.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 12-28-08 at 10:34 PM.
    12-28-08 10:30 PM
    In my area 1/3 people have a blackberry nowadays
    12-28-08 10:33 PM
    I have a buddy who used to always talk smack about the crack. The last time I saw him (about a week ago) he had a brand new Storm!
    12-28-08 11:40 PM
    In my area 1/3 people have a blackberry nowadays
    Used to be that way around campus, but lately, I've noticed that all those BB's have been replaced by iPhones. Mostly by people who were just using the BB as a status symbol.
    12-29-08 12:27 AM
    My friends used to trash the Berry all the time. Within six months time, I got 14 people on my messenger that I know personally. They all became hooked. Now my best friend of 18 years just got a Storm and he's hooked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 05:19 AM
    Most of my friends don't want one unless their companies force it down their throats
    12-29-08 08:32 AM
    everyone near my hometown including my parents, hated bb's...i used to have an iphone and it was a gift, and i hated it, when i talked my mom in to letting me pay the etf i think, i got one with AT&T i think it was a 8320 (dont hod me o that) i then switched to verizon and got a 8330, two weeks later my mom loved mine so much she got one, then my dad got the storm (hated it i thought he was nuts) and switched it was a curve, and my little brother has a curve, now we are trying ot convince my older brother. I went from having two contacts to over 30 from my home town alone...they are awesome
    12-29-08 12:17 PM
    Yay for more BB people Today while on break was talking with a friend & someone passed by & said "Nice phone"
    12-30-08 01:37 AM
    Yeah does happen a lot but in my industry the predominate phone IS the Berry
    12-30-08 03:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";