I cant get my Media mgr to come up. All I am wanting to do is pull my Pics off my STORM. I tried to just go thru "My Computer" to copy paste ETC, but the folders are not there....kindof weird. The VZ guy said I had to use media manager. Please advise

DONNIE
    12-31-08 12:55 PM
    If you enable Mass Storage mode, you can use Windows explorer to surf through your Storm like you would a USB drive...

...have you tried that?
    12-31-08 12:56 PM
    You don't have to use the media manager to transfer pictures, you can just drag and drop them from the storm. What you want to do is go to Options then Memory. From here make sure Media Card Support is on, Encryption Mode is off, Media Transfer Protocol is on, Mass Storage Mode Support is on, and Auto Enable Mass Storage When Connected is Yes. When you connect your storm, you will get 2 drives BB1 (device memory) and BB2 (media card memory). Just go to the respective drive to retrieve the pictures.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 01:09 PM
    that worked....you guys ROCK. VZ tech support does not. They are nice and all but they dont REALLY know the ins and outs. Thanks
    12-31-08 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD