I know the keyboard issues QWERTY or not, and am working on deciding that issue.

But what I would like feedback on is the screens. How are e-mail, web, and document formatting etc. on the smaller Pearl screen in comparison to the Curve?

Would love the smaller size of the pearl but wondering about the smaller screen. I know I can just play with them in the store, but what appears OK for 10 minutes in the store is quite a bit different than actually living with it.

May end up deciding on the Curve anyway for the QWERTY keyboard and the gps (AT&T). But wouldn�t mind some input from heavy web e-mail users living with the smaller screen.
    02-05-08 02:31 PM
    If you want / would like to see more data, I suggest going with a QWERTY device...
    02-05-08 03:07 PM
    love my pearl. use email and web a lot. suretype is great for me. the smaller screen is a trade off = fits in my pocket really well. curve was not an option for me b/c of vzw. if you're leaning toward a qwerty - go for it. either way, you won't be disappointed! good luck
    02-05-08 03:22 PM
    I find the screen size of my 8130 to be decent. I also accept that a trade-off is necessary if I want the more phone-like form factor. As a phone-sized BlackBerry, the Pearl screen is better than similarily sized "dumb" phones.
    02-05-08 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD