Did anyone else see on the Today show this A.M. The class they are offering for Blackberry addictions. It was pretty cool. When they were on a break, all the addicts had to go to their phones and punch away. LOL. They asked them what they would do more of if they didn't have their phones or computers. Interesting. One girl had 4 computers plus her phone going all at once. Thats an addiction
    02-20-08 11:54 AM
    I have two computers plus my BB. And if we're getting technical, my router could also be considered a computer since it does have a CPU in it.
    02-20-08 12:15 PM
    funny! i'll have to see if i can find the video online and watch. missed that one.

edit: found it. .

this may not actually be from today. hard to tell. but it is the today show. forbes mag's editor brought to tears w/out his bb. ha!
    Last edited by dacur; 02-20-08 at 12:32 PM.
    02-20-08 12:18 PM
    I've got my laptop, a desktop I hardly use (my parent's) and my BlackBerry. Oh, and half a computer in boxes. Anybody need a HDD?
    02-20-08 12:18 PM
    Oh we are counting spare parts too? I have a few cd roms hard drives. audio cards, video cards, and a dead computer too.
    02-20-08 12:20 PM
    Actually I think this is what she was talking about: Are you a tech junkie?
    02-20-08 12:36 PM
    got it, thanks!
    02-20-08 12:41 PM
    Could you imagine if somebody started a class like that to ween us all off Crackberry. During break you'd see everyone on their BB going to the wap site.
    02-20-08 12:48 PM
    ha ha! i was thinking that same thing while watching. not. gonna. happen!
    02-20-08 12:50 PM
    I just got my first BB a week ago and I find myself picking it up for no apparent reason. I keep showing everybody my phone like they should be interested, and they're all like "Wow, great." If I could type in a condescending tone, thats how that "Wow, great" would have sounded! I think I'm well on my way to that dark place called addiction. Will there be any Intevention episodes about Smart Phones!?!
    02-20-08 01:00 PM
    LOL. That would make a good parody too. Tonight on Intervention; John's addiction to his BlackBerry is tearing his family apart. Can he break his addiction? Find out tonight at 10pm.
    02-20-08 01:03 PM
    "John I am your Wife, and I write this letter because I love you, but if your not willing to seek help today, i'm going to have to discontinue your Data package, because I'm not going to be an enabler anymore!!!!!"
    02-20-08 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD