I installed the Facebook app 1.5. it all looks nice, I love the contacts sync with the pictures but, holy crap what a mess is the calendar sync, it repeated the events that i already had on my calendar, and then after i deleted about 100 repeated appoinments from facebook, I realized that the previews from the today theme were not showing anything at all because the calendar assumed my main calendar was facebook, is there a way to clean the calendar completely ? how can you change what appointments to show in the preview? for example I want my phone to display the events i created with my hotmail account
    04-22-09 12:32 PM
    Just go into Options > Advanced Options > Default Services and change the Calendar from Facebook to whatever your main Calendar is.

To wipe the calendar and re sync you regular stuff connect to DM and go to backup and restore and select advance. On the right side click calendar choose clear. after it's clear. make sure you calendar is still set to default one you had before. Re sync device and you should be good to go.
    04-22-09 12:37 PM
    Just go into Options > Advanced Options > Default Services and change the Calendar from Facebook to whatever your main Calendar is.

To wipe the calendar and re sync you regular stuff connect to DM and go to backup and restore and select advance. On the right side click calendar choose clear. after it's clear. make sure you calendar is still set to default one you had before. Re sync device and you should be good to go.
    Thank you very much, I will try that as soon as I get home
    04-22-09 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD