When I sync my calendar from outlook 2007 I came up with 2 of everything on my BB calendar -- how can I remove one of them ----Thanks
    04-24-09 07:38 PM
    First I'd just try deleting all of the calendar info on the BB then try to sync again.
    04-24-09 08:45 PM
    When I sync my calendar from outlook 2007 I came up with 2 of everything on my BB calendar -- how can I remove one of them ----Thanks
    What are your sync settings? I had an issue with this, too, the first time I set it up to sync. I want to say that it was doing that to me when I had the box checked to "Delete info in the target location" (I don't remember the exact wording of that setting). I want to say that I had to UNCHECK that option in order to not get double entries. I know that sounds weird and backwards... it confuses me.

EDIT: And the two of everything... are the entries all the same color, or are the duplicate entries showing in two different colors?
    04-24-09 09:58 PM
    If you DELETE all items on either the BB or Outlook, make sure to check your sync settings so that the "now blank" version is not the one taking precedence in the next sync. You could lose all of your data.
    04-25-09 09:09 AM
    I had this same problem happen to me but it was because my default email address associated with the calendar changed as a result of the BIS update. All of my calendar entries went into a calendar called Device Default and also a calendar with my bis email account name. The first thing I did was make sure that my correct email address was set as the default. I then did a backup of the calendar database in case something should go wrong and I would then have a means to restore. Then I had two choices I could make, I could either replace the calendar database with one from a previous backup or I could delete the calendar database and do a resync.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD