Hello,

I'm looking to become a BB user and am not sure which one to buy. I would love to get one of the latest models but am shopping around for a deal on a used BB. I've looked on Craigslist and the one offer I have now is a 7280 for $15. Sounds like a good deal but not sure if I'll be missing too many features with the older model.

I just went to the BB website and they steered me to the BlackBerry Pearl 8110 for individuals rather than for business. Do I have to be a business to get the other two models (8800 and Curve)? When I click on the Where to buy link, they suggest a store in Canada. Thanks guys, but I'm in Denver.

Any tips on where to get a good deal? Or suggestions on what to get?

Thanks!
    03-03-08 06:04 PM
    You need to first determine the carrier you will use , as all BBs are not available on ALL carriers. Choose your carrier according to their coverage and signal of where you live work and travel.

Then look at the models offered on their network.
    03-03-08 06:06 PM
    What jsanders said. Then, you need to go to the kiosk or store of your provider, and hold several models. Type on it. Hold it to your ear. That sort of thing. Every Curve owner will tell you it's the best, every Pearl owner will tell you that one's the best... on and on it goes. It's a very personal choice.
    03-03-08 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD