Ima current 9930/PB abuser and my job has decided to up grade and get us all 9930 very soon! Sence I curry one as my personal phone and love it! What should I do because I need a personal phone so I can send and receive things not job related! But don't want to have 2 9930s and going to another platform wasn't an option till I was put in this situation! So what phone should I get is the ? And other BBs are an option as well! Any suggestions?
    02-05-12 12:49 PM
    @ Work though - you might have restrictions on installing applications, etc on the "work" 9930. Something to be mindful of...
    02-05-12 01:14 PM
    Just throw a different case on your personal 9930 and continue to enjoy the best platform there is! BrizzadMan is right, you business IT might put restrictions on intalling apps, and if connected to enterprise have some access to your phone. If you live in Canada then the law says they own that equipment and can take it and search it.
    02-05-12 01:24 PM
    maybe you can buy another phone which can instal two card at the same time. i know Sony Ericsson and the MOTOROLA has manufactured some products like that. you can google to check out
    02-09-12 04:01 AM
    maybe you can buy another phone which can instal two card at the same time. i know Sony Ericsson and the MOTOROLA has manufactured some products like that. you can google to check out

Dual-sim phones don't work on sprint or verizon as they use CDMA phones. Not an option for OP.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com using Tapatalk
    02-09-12 04:49 AM
    BlackBerry balance? Sounds right up their alley.
    02-09-12 07:10 AM
    Just carry two 9930's. There's a picture on one of the BlackBerry celebrity sighting blog topics with some celebrity carrying two BlackBerry 7 Bolds.
    02-09-12 07:16 AM
    Also keep in mind they can look at your activity on the company owned BB. Big brother may well be watching on BES.
    02-09-12 07:57 AM
    There could be worse problems. Imagine if work made you carry a Iphone? You are lucky that you work is giving you the best BB out there. Many employers buy curves for BES. They are good phones but not a Bold. Like some of the previous post say embrace it. I know I would like this problem.
    02-09-12 08:02 AM
    Try the big-screen all-touch Torch 9850/60

Get the second BB in a different color
    02-09-12 08:17 AM
    Just carry two 9930's. There's a picture on one of the BlackBerry celebrity sighting blog topics with some celebrity carrying two BlackBerry 7 Bolds.

Lol. Just get some two sided stick tape and stick em together. Spin it around and use either device. (kidding).

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    02-09-12 08:20 AM
    i would be very tempted to get a galaxy s2lte...my bb lust would be satisfied by my work phone, and those galaxy things are scary cool!
    02-09-12 08:44 AM
    Well I get to carry a 9930 for work, and I manage the BES and assign the employees with their BB's..I don't even police what users do on their devices..We are on a unlimited data/texting plan..I do have it blocked to where they cannot purchase apps through Verizon, if they want to buy apps, they have to put in their credit card info.

Good thing for you, you always get to carry around a 9930 no matter what!
    02-09-12 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD