My BB Bold 9780 does not keep my email messages. How do I change the settings to keep them on my phone? They are deleted automatically but not sure how to change the settings. It seems like when I open them in outlook they get deleted on my handheld...Hope someone can help!
    04-08-11 01:17 AM
    in the message folder hit the blackberry button and open options/ message dislplay and actions/ at the bottom of the screen it says how long to keep messages before they are automatically deleted.

Im not sure if thats it but it could be!
    04-08-11 01:21 AM
    thanks but the setting says to keep them 30 days but they still get deleted... maybe there is some other setting I need to change. I am ge3tting really frustrated with this...
    04-08-11 01:31 AM
    now I am in email reconciliation and I have 3 options here:

Delete on: Handheld
    Mailbox and Handheld
    or Promt MINE IS SET ON PROMPT whatever that means!!!???

The box is ticked for wireless reconcile

and it says that mailbox wins

Is this right?
    04-08-11 01:39 AM
    I think thats the settings that mine has and its fine, the only thing google threw up when i googled this issue is that there is not enough memory left so the phone deletes things? This surely cannot be right with a 9780?

It says on support forums to delete the accounts and set them up again and battery pull ect.
    04-08-11 01:51 AM
    Thanks I will try your advise. I only bought the phone a week ago so the only thing that is on it is my contacts and calendar. The first few days is saved all my emails and I have not changed any settings and then all of a sudden they are getting deleted. I hope it works!
    04-08-11 02:11 AM
    Make sure your Outlook is set to leave a copy of the email on the server.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-11 04:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD