The alarm on my curve decides for itself when to go off or not.

It's set to go off daily, but every other week it decides to skip a day for itself.

Anyone else have this issue?

On a side not I hope RIM gets their act together and puts in the option for you to mark off which days you want the alarm to go off. It cant be that hard for them to do.
    08-05-08 02:15 AM
    Similar Problem over here...

Although I have set the alarm to work on week days only, it still manages using some weird self-logic to wake me up at 6.30 in my weekends!

Dam BB!
    08-05-08 05:52 AM
    Similar Problem over here...

Although I have set the alarm to work on week days only, it still manages using some weird self-logic to wake me up at 6.30 in my weekends!

Dam BB!
    How /why do you have it set on weekdays? isn't Sunday the first workday of the week for you as well? Thats what I was talking about when I said I have to set it for everyday, otherwise I wont get up on sundays.
    08-05-08 08:41 AM
    Never had a problem with my 8830's alarm. Its set for weekdays only. And I have a 1GB card with music on it, so I wake to tunes not the installed junk.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 09:23 AM
    I am the only person I know who works on sunday. Normally americans get saturday and sunday off. I get thursday friday saturday because I work 12 hour shifts. Sometimes I work on thursday. Are you guys sure you don't have it set to silence when holstered or something strange like that? My alarm works everytime but I don't use it on a regular basis. Also I got bbsmart alarms now for my wake up and other regular daily alarm needs. Works great.

08-05-08 09:33 AM
    My BB alarm also goes off when it wants too! I also work on Sundays. I would love to be able to customize my alarm so that it will go off on the days that I work.

08-05-08 09:55 AM
    My 8310 does the same thing, and my bf also has a 8310 with the same problem! The alarm often does not go off, or it goes off, but you don't hear a sound! The rest of the time it works 100%. The only thing that "fixes" the problem for a day or two is a batery pull. Someone PLEASE help!!
    09-26-08 08:03 AM
    I have mine set on weekdays and it's fine. Doesn't go off Saturday or Sunday.
    09-26-08 10:09 AM
    I have mine set on weekdays and it's fine. Doesn't go off Saturday or Sunday.
    Mine works like that as well, except that often my alarm goes off, you can see the Snooze/Dismiss, but there is no sound. Same thing is happening with my bf's 8310. Other times it is working 100%, but the alarm is not very reliable. Hope someone has advice.
    09-27-08 03:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD