so i have a 9900 bold ive had since xmas got it brand new and i have a 16Gb kingston card in it that i use for music and picture and videos.
    i have quite a bit of music on it (over 1000 songs) and today i tried adding a few new albums to my phone by dragging and dropping the files into my music sync file on the sd card
    and now my phone is acting strange. after the music transfered i unplugged my phone form the computer and it said i only had about 200 songs on my phone which was odd. so i exited the media home and reopened it on my phone and it said the memery card had errors and asked if id like to fix it so i clicked on yes. and now its telling me i have 0 music on my media card. actually i cannot access ANYTHING that actually IS on the card as confirmed by taking it out of the phone and putting it into my card reader on my pc. on my computer everything is there just like before but for some reason the phone will not read it. so i looked in options and device storage it tells me the card is in there with the right amount of space free but in media home there is nothing i find this weird. i put the card in my card reader and scanned it for viruses with avast and it came out with 0 threats detected. has anyone encountered this before?. my second problem now is that when i reboot my phone i get an error message "Uncaught exception:application already running in this process". dont know what thats about this also just started today and my third problem is my phone seems to be freezing or lagging out horribly when i try to click on notifications or open apps. any help much appreciated thnx -Jon3578
    03-04-13 09:32 PM
    Hi, can't tell you anything about the error but I can tell you my experience with my 9900 and sd cards. I too have well in excess of 1000 songs on my 32g sd card. After reboots when Ilook at the media, it too can show as appearing empty. 0 everything. I did some reading and found that some cards act strangely in this manner. Reboot the phone and they all come back. I don't know the technical reason for it but it does happen. If you do a hard reset or pull the battery I would't be surprised if they all showed up again. Way better than reinstalling the songs again! Good luck and hope this helps.
    03-04-13 09:53 PM