Hey guys i can do with some insight on an issue i've got... I'm trying to fix a 9850 but when i connect it to the pc the redlight just turns on n cuts off after a while... no connection to the pc.. does not connect to apploader and bbsak does not connect to it either... is this fixable??
    09-30-13 07:02 PM
    Ohhh this is bringing me back to the good old days.

There's quite a few tricks you can try. Most involve having loader.exe opened up and trying to see if you can try different combos of battery in/battery out/plugging in via USB.

In no particular order, some questions:

1. With the battery out, hooking it into an outlet charger, does anything ever show on the screen?
    2. Is it water damaged? Be honest... I have a Storm 9530 I can NEVER get back to life because of this even though it shows the red light.
    3. Can you ever get loader.exe to display the PIN on the drop down (I think it defaults to PIN: UNKNOWN if I remember correctly.
    4. Have you done anything OS related or otherwise uncommon to it? When did this start happening?
    09-30-13 09:47 PM