bb 9780 does not turn on
my bb a couple of days whas freezing, and doing stuff like when i pressed P he putted a lot of them, and now it turns on but when i want tu put the pin code he turns off alone, and strarts flashing the yellow led light, i dont know what to dooo, please help !!!
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-07-2013, 10:02 AM #3
- 155 Posts
Remove your SD card and try again, sounds EXACTLY like my Tour behaved before I found a thread on CB. By that time I had purchased a 9650 Bold, now I have 2 fully functioning BBs. The SD card may be damaged or corrupted, causing all kinds of mayhem.
Good LuckTony Renier
Green Bay, WI, USA
"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed."
- By joepoole in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-07-2009, 05:29 PM
- By lisalesly in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 6Last Post: 05-04-2009, 04:25 PM
- By Rev0lver in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 12-13-2008, 09:05 PM
- By mirzatech in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2008, 02:47 PM
- By baycruisers in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2008, 01:49 PM