BB 9700 OS6 Questions
After having held out until now, I finally upgraded my 9700 to OS 6 - using version .534.
A few questions:
1) I used to receive my BIS G-Mail on both the PC and BB at the same time - sometime the BB would even receive it first with OS 5. There is now a 10+ minute lag as to when I receive the same e-mails with OS 6 on my BB.
Is that supposed to happen?
Anything I can do to fix this?
2) Without having installed any new apps, and actually having deleted a few once I had OS 6 set-up, I have close to 30MB less memory - and that's with shrinking the OS.
Is that normal?
3) When I charge the BB through the USB on my computer, I don't get the lightning bolt indicator anymore. It still seems to be charging though.
4) When I type in a name of someone I want to call on the home screen, it automatically uses universal search. Is there a way to disable that and just have it work the way it did on OS 5?
- CrackBerry User
04-26-2011, 01:30 PM #2
- 45 Posts
1) That depends I think you can set a timer on how long it will check for new main. (But not sure)
2) It may be apps on now but I would not worry about it.
3) That I do not know, but I do think that the bolt should be on but as long as it is charging, don't worry about it.
4) I do not know sorry