I currently have the BB 8703e and while I love it, it's pretty generic and I am more interested in setting my own ringtones and pictures, and of course texting! Which one should I get??? I'm torn! Thanks
    03-07-08 11:55 PM
    Well since your asking in a BB forum, I think all your answers are going to be one sided.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-08 11:59 PM
    The BB of course! I had the Q for a week and returned it. That was one of the worst phones I've ever had.
    03-08-08 02:08 AM
    Definately the blackberry. I am confused...are you not able to set ringtones and caller ID photos on your 8703e? you definately should be able to...
    But back to topic, my wife had a Q and it was a HORRIBLE phone. the 8830 is DEFINATELY the way to go...
    03-08-08 03:19 AM
    Well, I had a smartphone that was running on Windows Mobile as well. I ended up with frequent soft resets per day, phone would just 'hang' and it wouldn't ring if there was a call or text... Basically too many problems for me.

That was when I decided to chuck that phone away and get a BB Curve. Guess what? Best decision I have ever made in my life.

If you want reliability and stability, BB is the way to go.

Just my 2 cents.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-08 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD