I've got a BB curve 8310 with AT&T. I don't have a problem with the 8310 overall but I've had problems finding games and apps that i like. I also don't currently have a data plan bc of the price and I'm growing more and more unhappy with AT&T's lack of reliable reception. Should I stick with what i have since im not paying much (and maybe somebody knows some ways to improve my situation), or should i pay up and switch to another carrier and go ahead and get a data plan with a newer phone?

Thanks
    11-24-09 02:58 AM
    Definately switch to a new carrier and get a new BB with data plan. Maybe 9700, you'll love it
    11-24-09 04:57 AM
    no matter where you go now, to get a bb you are required to get a data plan so be aware of that as well.
    11-24-09 05:44 AM
    even if you change your Carrier, you have to subscribe to a Data Plan; keep that in mind.
    11-24-09 07:22 AM
    Yeah, I just put my SIM in the one i have now, kinda pointless. I think switching so i can go ahead and get a better carrier/phone plus data plan is the best idea. Just dreading spending that money right now.
    11-24-09 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD