Hi,

Does anyone with OS 4.5 on 8310 have experience and Desktop SW release? I loaded OS 4.5 using desktop release 4.2.2.14, all that worked fine and my phone is up and running. Now, I realized that I can not run the application loader error: "the blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device you have connected to the computer".

So I upgraded desktop version to 4.3 - still same, I am now back to 4.2 and am considering to downgrading 8310.

I think as a result of this mess I can no longer receive emails and I am supposed to go on a business trip to Europe next week.

Any help would be appreciated.
    07-25-08 03:14 PM
    07-25-08 03:17 PM
    just the same desktop theme I had before , I think BB zen
    Hi,

Does anyone with OS 4.5 on 8310 have experience and Desktop SW release? I loaded OS 4.5 using desktop release 4.2.2.14, all that worked fine and my phone is up and running. Now, I realized that I can not run the application loader error: "the blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device you have connected to the computer".

So I upgraded desktop version to 4.3 - still same, I am now back to 4.2 and am considering to downgrading 8310.

I think as a result of this mess I can no longer receive emails and I am supposed to go on a business trip to Europe next week.

Any help would be appreciated.
    download desktop manager 4.5 or 4.6 both are out so do a search
    just the same desktop theme I had before , I think BB zen
    same desktop theme that is the new release for desktop manager
    07-25-08 03:20 PM
    thanks for the tip, meanwhile email is working again, I guess I wasn't patient enough for settings to synchronize. Will try desktop version 4.6 from Vodafon upon my return in a few weeks. For now I'm happy and I'd rather not mess with before I leave. By the way phone software release 4.5 supports 8Gb micro SD.
    07-25-08 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD