I am thinking of upgrading to 8120 with Rogers when it is released. I don't understand the wifi. Can anyone please tell me... if I want to go on internet and either surf or chat or get email can I do that without using data services from Rogers or voice or basically no charges, assuming I am in a an accessible wifi hotspot? Thanks DZ
    12-01-07 09:06 AM
    I am thinking of upgrading to 8120 with Rogers when it is released. I don't understand the wifi. Can anyone please tell me... if I want to go on internet and either surf or chat or get email can I do that without using data services from Rogers or voice or basically no charges, assuming I am in a an accessible wifi hotspot? Thanks DZ
    Assuming Rogers is like the others, no, you don't get charged for data when using WiFi because you are not using their towers. You don't get charged for using WiFi (except for pay places) on your computer......
    12-13-07 10:34 PM
    Rogers has this ability now. I've got a 8120 brand new (1min of air time used). Selling because It won't sync with my Mac. Its a know issue with bb's... did the research after the fact.
    Let me know if you're interested and I can give you more details. I'm in Calgary.
    05-16-08 03:13 AM
    Have you tried PocketSync or Missing Sync?
    05-16-08 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD