ok so ive been wondering a few things about bb 10 and just havnt had the time to go deep into searching for the answers but here are the questions ive had. With BB10 being released in Q1 will those models be the highest end bb 10 smartphones for the year or will they be entry level models? Whats the difference between the series? If im right the L series is the all touch screen and the N is the keyboard ones? Is there more series ive missed or is that all we know about so far? If someone could tell me that would be great as these have been the questions bugging me a lot. Thanks CB crew!

DJBTM
    Last edited by djbtm; 09-04-12 at 03:17 PM.
    09-04-12 03:10 PM
    First two off the line are the high-end versions. And yes, you're correct. L-Series all touch, N-Series QWERTY.
    09-04-12 07:30 PM
    First two off the line are the high-end versions. And yes, you're correct. L-Series all touch, N-Series QWERTY.
    No, if they would have been high end if they were released on time. The hardware is going to be 6 months out of date and very similar to the Samsung Galaxy S3 which will be about 6 months old when BB10 is released.

I swear that I heard RIMM state that the high end models are coming in the summer of 2013. Probably quad core with a memory bump. I fully expect to see dual core and 1 GB of memory in the first BB10s. Hardly the best hardware out there. Not that people really need more than two cores. 1GB memory will suck. I'm hoping for dual core and 2 GB memory.
    09-04-12 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD