- 12-19-12, 02:43 PM #27
- CrackBerry Newbie
- 9 Posts
Yeah it is faster. I'm not sure if you guys would be posting this kind of comments, if it were the Iphone that was spanking the Dev Alpha. Now the table has turned around, i guess you guys just have to live with it, after all **** happens.......
- 12-19-12, 07:27 PM #31
The dev alpha vs iphone5 test is irrelevant because it was not done under the same conditions.
I would like to see that allur website uses for a bb10/ios test though, both on wifi.
The wp8 vid was just funny though.
- 12-19-12, 07:37 PM #32
umm maybe its just me but, yes the page loaded "faster" on the BB but the iPhone actually fully completed loading the page way before BB10 did, and u can see that just by looking at the blue bar from BB 10 it was still loading while iPhone was done.....BBM Pin : 21B50A87 add it any time i'm always down to chat
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-19-12, 08:54 PM #33
- 392 Posts
The important take away and the message RIM needs to deliver on January 30 loud enough for the entire world to hear is that the Browsing experience on BB 10 is going to be phenomenal and the days of RIM having a lack luster browsing experience are a distant memory.
Torch is finally showing their worth and delivering the mobile browser that RIM bought them to build.
- By youknwwho in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-12, 02:14 AM
- By Jeovex in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 40Last Post: 03-08-12, 08:26 PM
- By FTWrath in forum AndroidReplies: 10Last Post: 06-28-10, 12:34 PM
- By burntorange817 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 21Last Post: 02-10-09, 05:35 PM
- By Technarch in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 09-28-08, 01:16 PM