This is getting ridiculous. Almost every time I try to show someone a z10 feature, it ends in disaster.

A friend was just over and wanted to show me a YouTube video. I plugged it into the mini hdmi and the guess what, no sound. Pulled it and all the movies on my device are gone. Could not watch videos. My movies won't load. I try to reboot, it gets locked at 1 second. Pull battery and check media. All music is missing and still can't watch basic video in bowser.

And guess what? Pulled the video up on my iPhone and no problem. She then played video on her galaxy, no problem.

My music keeps disappearing and it's clearly an os bug. I'm done showing off phone until they fix these bugs. My phone is still showing no music?????.

What good is a new phone if it doesn't work? Factor in the recent playbook bb10 announcement and I'm more than a little irritated lately.

My title should have read "battery pulls and missing media"

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    07-12-13 06:51 PM
    3 reboots and my music is still missing? Saying "no music." and no, it's not media the card. Can anyone help? There's a serious problem with the os and media.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    07-12-13 07:13 PM